13 Tyne Street
Built as offices for Mr George Sumpter in 1875 for a contract price of £1100 with the rear grain store being added in 1876.
Again Forrester and Lemon were the architects although it is thought that John Lemon had more to do with the design of this building.
The Exchange Chambers came into Trust ownership in 1989. The exterior of Sumpter's Exchange was restored in 2001 and the first floor office space and staircase have been reinstated.