12 Harbour Street
Built in 1882, the Neill Brothers' grain store was the last Forrester and Lemon building built in Harbour Street. It was a remodelling of an unfinished store of 1875 belonging to a Mr Orr.
Neill Brothers' Store was acquired by the Trust in 1989. The frontage of this building has been restored. Neill's store is a large open span building, the interior still showing the railway tracks which ran through the length of the building.