2 Harbour Street
The former Harbour Board office was built in 1876 was one of the first public buildings to be designed by Forrester and Lemon. It is heavily ornamented, the building being designed in the Venetian Renaissance style.
This building was purchased by the Trust in 2001 and underwent a complete exterior restoration in 2005-06. The North Otago Branch of Historic Places Trust presented the Trust with the conservation plan for the building as a project to mark the 130th anniversary of the Forrester and Lemon architectural practice.
The Trust uses the first floor boardroom and office for its meetings and project office.